Monday, July 7, 2014

Challenge Accepted

Well many of my good friends have been writing these surveys or tests or whatever they are.  So no I fell very much compelled to do the same. I am not promising that this will interesting or anything, but I can promise that it is going to make you think.

1. Do you play an instrument, and if so who was your biggest influence on the decision to play that instrument?

I play Guitar (mainly electric).  My biggest influence in my decision to play is Tom Petty.

2. What is your favorite quote from a real person?

Mine is quite succinct "No human thing is of serious importance."- Plato  I like this quote because to often do we find ourselves in times of trouble or in a bad place and we tend to think of humanly things that can help us when our focus needs to be on God.

3.What is your favorite hobby?

Mine is knife making and leather working.

4. What is your number one goal in life?

Mine would be to become a father and raise a family.

5. What is your favorite pass time?

Mine woud have to be historical fencing and shooting.

6. If you had to, would you eat road kill?

Personally I would eat roadkill even if I did not have to.  If it looked fresh than I would probably eat it.

7. Do you prefer wooden or synthetic stocks on guns, and why?

I prefer wood.  Wood is prettier and it was used long before plastics.  The other thing about wood is that you can reshape it and it feel a lot more sturdy than a synthetic stock.

8.What is you favorite ethnic food?

Mine is, without a doubt, Menudo.  Menudo is really just cow stomach soup.

9. Do you dance? (meaning Swing, Foxtrot, Cha Cha, etc.)  If you do which is your favorite and why?

Yes I dance.  My favorite is swing dancing because it is a much faster and it has a variety of moves that you can use and integrate into the dance.

10. Do you prefer handmade gifts or gifts bought from a store?

I prefer handmade gifts because they have more beauty and meaning to them.  Handmade gifts are made for a person by another person with care.

Well there is my survey and I hope you enjoyed it.
P.S. I don't know how to tag people so I am sorry about that.

2 comments:

  1. Yea, glad you got your post up!!! Great questions and answers!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about tagging people, you got your post up and that's what counts. :) Love your answer to number 6 and definitely agree with you on number 7 and 10. Especially when they made it out of a horseshoe, paracord or a plain piece of wood and A2 steel. :)

    ReplyDelete