Monday, July 14, 2014

Here are two of the sunshine awards that I have been tagged in.  The first is one that my friend Abigail From the Silent Planet tagged me in.  

1. If you could pick anywhere to live, where would it be?
I would love to be able to live in Mexico.  

2. If you could meet any author, who would it be?
If I could meed any author I would want to meet either Plato Or Homer.  

3. What type of music do you like?
I like almost all music and can enjoy almost all music.  My favorite genre is classic rock/metal.  

4. Best line from the Princess Bride?
"Well This certainly puts a damper on our relationship."

5. How much quoting do you do every day?
Well it depends.  If I am with people I do a lot more quoting than when I am just at home or by myself. 

6. Do you play any instruments? If so, what?
I play the guitar.  I prefer the electric guitar. 

7. What is your favorite season of the year?
Summer.

8. What is one of your biggest dreams in life? (i.e. skydiving, be a pilot, win the Kentucky 
Derby, etc. J)
Becoming a Navy Seal. 

9. What is your absolute favorite thing to do?
Historical fencing. 

10. If you could be anywhere right now, where would it be?
I would want to be in Mexico or Afghanistan.

11. Have you ever wanted to just get lost somewhere for a week or two?
Yes.  I have wanted to get lost in the woods of Yosemite this summer when we went as a group.  

12. Does a cat look like potential food to you? (I have a sense of humor, ok?)
Yes.  Any living breathing animal looks like food to me. 

13. If you could have had any other name, what would it be? 
I would have chosen Jethro or John/Johnny.

Okay, I know this is a common question to ask, but I'm going to ask it anyway. 
14. What is you favorite color? 
Purple, Darker Purple. 



15. What would be your dream career?
Either becoming a Navy Seal Or working in the oil field. 


This next Sunshine award is from my friend Rachael Marie.


1. Favorite vacation?
I went on a vacation this summer with a large group of people and got experience  some of the most interesting and fun hiking trails I have ever done. 

2. Favorite ethnic food?
My favorite ethnic food is Menudo.  Which is just cow stomach soup. 

3. What book are you currently reading?
Donates Inferno. 

4. Favorite movie or movie(s?)
We Were Soldiers and Black Hawk Down.

5. What do you do in your spare time?
I make things.  Paracord bracelets, knives, I leather work, fencing, and sometimes boxing. 

6. What kind of music speaks to you personally?
Classic rock personally speaks to me.  Along with Christian rock and metal. 

7. Have you ever acted in a movie?
Nope. 

8. How many different genres of music to you have on Spotify and/or Grooveshark?
I have like every other genre.  Metal, classic rock, grunge, pop, alternative rock, hard rock, rap, dub step, country, folk, bluegrass, reggae, heavy metal, instrumental, world, and more that I cannot name at this very second. 

9. Do you have a job? If so, what is it or, if not, what would you like your job to be?
Well I have a job as a hired farm/ranch hand.  I do odd jobs for people on their farm, ranch, or in the garden.  

10. Favorite hiking experience?
Angles Point Landing in Utah. 

11. Have you lived in any other states? If you have, where?
No I have not. 

12. Plans for your future?
?

13. Do you prefer strumming or picking on the guitar?
I prefer picking and slapping. 

14.Something your parents have done that you wished you could have been alive to do with them?
Well my parents went to Petit Jean State Park when I was really young and I wanted to go. 



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to answer the questions! I was thinking of you when I asked the question about the cat. I already knew what your answer would be though. Anna Attaway wasn't too thrilled with that question though...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, love your post!!! Thanks for answering my questions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Do you mean the questions from your last post or are you joking?

      Delete
    2. you do not have to but you can .

      Delete