Thursday, November 21, 2013

Teen Court of Hopkins County

Well let me just explain first what Teen Court is.  Teen court is a system where you can be and attorney, clerk and even a jury member.  What we do is we set the punishment of Teens who have committed a crime.  Such as driving without a drivers license, small theft and even some drug related cases.  I quite enjoy the cases and the people I do it with.  Once court lets out you can expect a gang of sharp dressed young men and women to be wondering around on the square.  We usually head down to the popcorn shop then back to the square to consume our sweets and soda.  In all the program is really cool and I would encourage and of you who sound interested to find something like this in your county and try it out. 

 See the photo in the background, well one night I thought it would be so much fun to pose by that photo because it looks so cool.  At first all the other guys  wouldn't do it.
But then I got Shack to do it with me.
 Then I got Shack and Timothy to both pose with me.  Now its kind of a tradition.
 One night while walking on the square we decided to take some photos.  This is one of those spectacular images.
All of the girls in the popcorn shop.
















Now for the whole gang.  We don't normally take pictures but that night I decided to steal my brothers camera and take some photos.

3 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoy it too. September marked the completion of my first year in attendance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It's always that entertaining? I really enjoy going, even though it is only my second time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Rachael, it is...often in different ways, but it's usually pretty exciting.

      Delete